Your MANE Lawyers in Arkansas
Is Lion Legal the right law firm for you? Find out today. Schedule a complimentary phone interview now.
Email is the fastest way to communicate with everyone in our office and we usually respond very quickly—always within 2 business days.
All in-person and phone calls are scheduled by appointment only. Please email to schedule a phone or in-person meeting with us. Staff and attorney emails are listed below.
We offer complimentary phone interviews to determine if Lion Legal is the right law firm for you – you can schedule in the box to the right.
OUR OFFICE HOURS
Mon–Thu: 8am – 5pm
Fri: 8am – 12pm
When NOT to schedule a phone interview
We handle a broad range of services, but we don’t take all cases.
If your issue involves one of the following, please DO NOT schedule a phone interview because we don’t handle these types of matters:
- A civil matter where the amount owed to you — or that you owe — is less than $5000 (LEARN MORE)
- If you are a tenant being evicted or having an issue with your landlord or property manager
- If you have a traffic ticket and are NOT a commercial driver’s license holder
- If your case is about employment or housing discrimination, wrongful termination, lemon law, used car/dealerships, Social Security disability, or bankruptcy
Schedule a Complimentary Phone Interview Today
Lion Legal is unlike other law firms in the way we communicate and practice law. We very much want to earn your business and provide five star legal services — but we are not the right law firm for everyone and every case.
Schedule a complimentary phone interview to talk to us about our practice and decide if we are the best law firm for you and your circumstances.
If an appointment slot opens earlier than your chosen time, we will attempt to call you sooner — unless you indicate that your time slot needs to be fixed.
Need an appointment sooner than what’s available on our calendar? Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to accommodate your timeline.
- Legal separation
- Alimony/spousal support
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Child custody
- Child support
- Attorney Ad Litem services
- Supervised visitation services
- DHS matters
- Orders of protection
Criminal-Related Legal Issues
- Commercial driver’s license holders
- Probation revocations
- Sealing records
- Early termination of probation & parole
- Bond reductions
- Drug offenses
- Violent offenses
- Sex offender registry removal
- Sex offenses
- State and federal courts
Probate & Estate Planning-Related Legal Issues
We handle any matter related to the death of a loved one or planning your financial, legal, and business affairs in preparation for your own death.
- Small estates
- Affidavits of heirship
- Full probate
- Creditor claims
- Heir disputes
- Real & personal property assets
- Debt disputes
- Irrevocable trusts
- Revocable family trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Healthcare directives
Civil, Real Estate & Business-Related Legal Issues
- All real estate matters
- Quiet titles
- Owner finances
- Landlord evictions
- Purchase agreements
- Land contracts
- All small business matters
- Forming, dissolving, or merging companies/partnerships
- Business “break-ups”
- Partner disagreements
- HR & employee issues
- General civil legal matters
- Contract drafting, negotiations & reviews
- Debt defense — you’re being sued by a creditor
- Debt collection — someone owes you money
- Professional licensing issues for nurses, doctors, real estate agents
- Administrative agency issues — child maltreatment registry
- General civil litigation—breach of contract, fraud
- State & federal courts
Or call to schedule a complimentary phone interview with us.
Contact your Lion Lawyer or our staff directly via email.
Contact your Lion Lawyer!
The office is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- MLK Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Friday
- Christmas Eve & Day
Thank you for visiting the Web site of Lion Legal. This site is for informational purposes only. None of the information is intended to, nor does, constitute legal advice or the formation of an attorney-client relationship.
The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. You should not act or rely on any information at this Web site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Any information that you send us in an e-mail message might not be confidential or privileged, and sending us an e-mail message will not make you a client of Lion Legal.
This Web site contains links to other resources on the Internet. The links are not intended to state or imply that Lion Legal sponsors or is affiliated or associated in any way with the information at those other Web sites.