Roaring to the Rescue
Free Phone Consultation with a Lion Lawyer!
Our staff and attorney emails are below!
Email is our fastest way to communicate with everyone and we respond very quickly, but always within 2 business days.
All in person and phone calls are scheduled by appointment only.
Schedule a Free Phone Consultation Online
If an appointment slot opens early than your chosen time, we will call you early unless you indicate in your appointment that you do not want an earlier call.
If you need an appointment sooner or at a time that is not available on the calendar, we will accommodate your scheduling needs if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal separation
- Alimony/spousal support
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Child custody
- Child support
- Attorney Ad Litem services
- Supervised visitation services
- DHS matters
- Orders of protection
Criminal-Related Legal Issues
- Commercial driver’s license holders
- Probation revocations
- Sealing records
- Early termination of probation & parole
- Bond reductions
- Drug offenses
- Violent offenses
- Sex offender registry removal
- Sex offenses
- State and federal courts
Probate & Estate Planning-Related Legal Issues
We handle any matter related to the death of a loved one or planning your financial, legal, and business affairs in preparation for your own death.
- Small estates
- Affidavits of heirship
- Full probate
- Creditor claims
- Heir disputes
- Real & personal property assets
- Debt disputes
- Irrevocable trusts
- Revocable family trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Healthcare directives
Civil, Real Estate & Business-Related Legal Issues
- All real estate matters
- Quiet titles
- Owner finances
- Landlord evictions
- Purchase agreements
- Land contracts
- All small business matters
- Forming, dissolving, or merging companies/partnerships
- Business “break-ups”
- Partner disagreements
- HR & employee issues
- General civil legal matters
- Contract drafting, negotiations & reviews
- Debt defense — you’re being sued by a creditor
- Debt collection — someone owes you money
- Professional licensing issues for nurses, doctors, real estate agents
- Administrative agency issues — child maltreatment registry
- General civil litigation—breach of contract, fraud
- State & federal courts
Or Call us to Schedule a Free Consultation
When not to schedule a consultation!
Lion Legal handles a broad range of services, but we don’t take all cases. If your issue involves one of the following, please DO NOT schedule a phone consultation:
- A civil matter where the amount owed to you — or that you owe — is less than $5000 (LEARN MORE)
- If you are a tenant being evicted or having an issue with your landlord
- If you have a traffic ticket and are NOT a commercial driver’s license holder
- If your case is about employment or housing discrimination, wrongful termination, lemon law, used car/dealerships, Social Security disability, or bankruptcy
Constact your Lion Lawyer or our staff directly via email.
Use these to contact your Lion Lawyer!
- Victoria Leigh — email@example.com
- Tara Pool — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Hasty — email@example.com
- Rebecca Ferguson — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristy Sims — email@example.com
- Elizabeth Dussex — firstname.lastname@example.org
- D. Renee Price — email@example.com
- Dusty Dawn Smith — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoe Robinson — email@example.com
The office is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- MLK Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Friday
- Christmas Eve & Day
Thank you for visiting the Web site of Lion Legal Services. This site is for informational purposes only. None of the information is intended to, nor does, constitute legal advice or the formation of an attorney-client relationship.
The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. You should not act or rely on any information at this Web site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Any information that you send us in an e-mail message might not be confidential or privileged, and sending us an e-mail message will not make you a client of Lion Legal Services.
This Web site contains links to other resources on the Internet. The links are not intended to state or imply that Lion Legal Services sponsors or is affiliated or associated in any way with the information at those other Web sites.