DHS & Juvenile
Situations involving DHS can be overwhelming and scary.
Allegations of Dependent-Neglect or Abuse are serious and require your full attention.
Lion Legal Services provides counsel in DHS situations and works directly with DHS to resolve issues quickly so your life can get back to normal. If you are in need of assistance dealing with DHS, don’t hesitate to call us.
Our flat fee for a DHS matter is $5000, which includes Probable Cause hearing, disposition hearing, one review hearing, one DHS staffing, and a final disposition hearing, so long as a termination of parental rights has not been filed.
When a minor is in trouble for truancy or for committing a crime or even if you’re a family in Need of Services, Lion Legal can help.
Juvenile Court matters start at $2500.
Additional Fees May Apply To Your Case (click to view)
Flat fees do not include contested hearings or trials unless specified.
Out of pocket costs are in addition to all legal fees listed
Some additional fees may be required by your case, such as:
- Warning order surcharge: $750
- Private investigator surcharge: $750
- Motion to Extend Time for Anything: $350
- Motion to Compel Discovery (responding or filing): $500
- All other Motions/Briefs: $1000+
- Phone conference with Court/OPC: $500
- Rescheduled Hearing: $500
- Rescheduled preparation appointment fee: $250
- Withdrawal fee: $500
- Closing fee: $350
- Subpoenas: $100/each (unless related to deposition)
- One Round of Written Discovery (any combination under 100 questions) GF letter: $2500
- Mediation/Settlement Conferences (includes preparation and attendance):
- ½ day - $1,500
- Full day - $2,500
- Taking a Deposition (includes scheduling, subpoenaing, preparation, and taking):
- ½ day - $2,000
- Full day - $3,000
- Additional days - $1,000 each
- Defending a Deposition:
- ½ day - $750
- Full day - $1,250
- Additional days - $750 each
- Hearings/Bench Trials:
- 1 hr hearing - $1,750
- 2hr hearing - $2,500
- ½ day hearing - $3,500
- Full day hearing - $6,000
- Additional consecutive days - $4,000 each