It depends on several factors. If you answer any of these questions “no” or “I don’t know” then it makes sense for you to contact an attorney and talk over your options:
- Do you have a will?
- Does it make sense to transfer your property into a Trust?
- Who has the Power of Attorney to manage your affairs if you are incapacitated?
- Who will make Healthcare decisions for you if you can’t make them yourself?
- Have you named the right Beneficiaries on your retirement plan(s) and investments?
Probate is not your friend
Probate takes time and money, and delays the disposition of your assets for months, maybe years. The formal probate process subjects your estate to creditors, too.
If you set up your estate plan right you can avoid much of the hassle that your family might otherwise go through in probate court. Many, perhaps all, of your assets can transfer directly into the hands of the persons you choose.
Is there a way to reduce taxes for my heirs?
There are many ways to accomplish this goal, with forethought and planning. Your estate planning lawyer can help you identify them and put them into practice now.
Here’s how you will benefit from hiring an Arkansas Estate Planning lawyer
- Your estate plan will deal with all of your concerns.
- Your experienced lawyer will help you identify and address many issues you might not have considered on your own.
- All of your plans will be set down in writing, with legally binding documents to back them up.
- You will have the ability to review and modify your plans at any time.
- You and your family will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your affairs are in order.
Lion Legal Services is your Arkansas Estate Planning law firm
The right estate plan focuses on how you want your affairs to be handled and distributed among your family and heirs and comes up with the easiest, most efficient way to accomplish your goal. That’s what we do.
We are here for you with straight talk, transparent and predictable fees, and superior services. Our attorneys are experts in estate planning law, and we also excel at communicating with you.
Most of our clients spend between $500-$1500 on their total planning process! It is very affordable transparent; not this expensive, out of reach “thing” that only very wealthy people do!
Our goal and our promise is to tell you what is most likely to happen up front, and to be open and transparent in our communications with you until your case is resolved.
We are experienced, proven, and transparent. Our approach to practicing law is revolutionizing the way law firms deliver legal services.
Call Lion Legal for a free phone consultation today!