What happens to your money and assets and just regular stuff when you die? What happens if you’re just incapacitated—temporarily or permanently? Who is in charge? How does your money get spent? Does it go to the government for your nursing home care or do your children get it? It’s better to think ahead about Medicaid planning in Arkansas, to avoid unpleasant surprises for you and your heirs.
Protect your assets with a “Lion Plan”
Everyone needs some kind of game plan for when he or she dies – and it doesn’t have to be complicated or intimidating.
Medicaid is an income based program that provides for long-term nursing home care to those Americans that need it. It has financial requirements to qualify. There are many options to ensure that your assets are protected, meaning if you need a nursing home that your assets go to your heirs – or surviving spouse – and the Medicaid Program pays for your nursing home care.
Lion Legal Services crafts the best plans and promises the least complicated plan needed to accomplish your goals. Call us today to discuss your options and determine what best suits your needs.
Lion Plans are better than any other law firms plans
Lion Plans address “working Arkansan” issues that are not traditionally included in estate planning such as real estate contract reviews, insurance analysis, memorial planning, car purchases, general tax consequences;
Lion Plans include lifetime changes – this means if you find a mistake, change your mind, child, spouse, friend dies which changes your plan, you come back to us to modify, amend, re-do your plan at no charge, ever.
Once a client, always a client. Lion Plan clients have lifetime contract reviews for any of life’s issues – separating from your employer and want to make sure the severance agreement is fair? Call Lion Legal. Going to rent your house and need a rental agreement? Call Lion Legal.
Lion Legal provides revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, miller trusts, Medicaid planning, wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, beneficiary deeds, quitclaim deeds, limited liability companies, whatever is needed to accomplish your goals.
How much does Lion Planning cost?
- All fees are all-inclusive out-the-door pricing. Filing costs are additional—usually $25 to record deeds. A flat fee price is determined after a thorough consultation to determine the general strategy needed for your circumstances.
- Basic Lion plans start at $750 for a single person, $1,250 for a couple.
- The most complicated Medicaid planning and application fees can be as high as $10,000.
- The average family trust will run about $3,500.
- Prices depend on assets and how complicated the plan is, and will be determined in full before we set to work on your matter.