Lost in the legal jungle?
Call in the Lions!
Is Lion Legal the right law firm for you? Find out today. Schedule a complimentary phone interview now.
Small Business Growth and Transactions
We know small business—because we are a small business. From just-starting, solo businesses to seasoned multi-member, limited liability companies and partnerships, Lion Legal has the experience and creativity to address all your small business needs.
As your business grows, many great things will be needed!
- How to hire and fire employees.
- How to structure payment of employees—are they independent contractors or should they be w4 employees?
- How to set up health and retirement benefits.
- Tax issues—should you be charging and collecting sales tax? What is taxable income?
- Contracts of all kinds—leases, purchase agreements, vendor contracts, service contracts, non-disclosure agreements, non-competition agreements.
- Collections – what do to when customers don’t pay.
- How to add business partners and protect investors.
Planning for the business if something happened to the principal owner?
The cost of small business growth and transactions services
Lion Legal can handle these issues on a case-by-case basis and a flat fee price is determined after a thorough consultation to determine the general strategy needed for your circumstances.
Or you can sign up for a subscription small business legal service and be a part of our Lion Pride.
Thank you for visiting the Web site of Lion Legal. This site is for informational purposes only. None of the information is intended to, nor does, constitute legal advice or the formation of an attorney-client relationship.
The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. You should not act or rely on any information at this Web site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Any information that you send us in an e-mail message might not be confidential or privileged, and sending us an e-mail message will not make you a client of Lion Legal.
This Web site contains links to other resources on the Internet. The links are not intended to state or imply that Lion Legal sponsors or is affiliated or associated in any way with the information at those other Web sites.