Small Business Litigation
Despite all work and intention to the contrary, sometimes litigation cannot be avoided. We are trial attorneys who are experienced in all manner of business litigation – between business partners or between business and customer.
Lion Legal Services is dedicated to providing clear concise options and realistic evaluation on the pros and cons of engaging in civil litigation, which could take months or years to resolve.
Call today to find out about the process, likely results, and evaluate your options in any civil litigation scenario.
Litigation is in stages – our first stage of civil litigation is a minimum fee of $5000. Most of the time, the matter is resolved without proceeding past the first stage of litigation. If it does not, additional fees apply. See drop down.
Additional Fees May Apply To Your Case (click to view)
Flat fees do not include contested hearings or trials unless specified.
Out of pocket costs are in addition to all legal fees listed
Some additional fees may be required by your case, such as:
- Warning order surcharge: $750
- Private investigator surcharge: $750
- Motion to Extend Time for Anything: $350
- Motion to Compel Discovery (responding or filing): $500
- All other Motions/Briefs: $1000+
- Phone conference with Court/OPC: $500
- Rescheduled Hearing: $500
- Rescheduled preparation appointment fee: $250
- Withdrawal fee: $500
- Closing fee: $350
- Subpoenas: $100/each (unless related to deposition)
- One Round of Written Discovery (any combination under 100 questions) GF letter: $2500
- Mediation/Settlement Conferences (includes preparation and attendance):
- ½ day - $1,500
- Full day - $2,500
- Taking a Deposition (includes scheduling, subpoenaing, preparation, and taking):
- ½ day - $2,000
- Full day - $3,000
- Additional days - $1,000 each
- Defending a Deposition:
- ½ day - $750
- Full day - $1,250
- Additional days - $750 each
- Hearings/Bench Trials:
- 1 hr hearing - $1,750
- 2hr hearing - $2,500
- ½ day hearing - $3,500
- Full day hearing - $6,000
- Additional consecutive days - $4,000 each
Thank you for visiting the Web site of Lion Legal Services. This site is for informational purposes only. None of the information is intended to, nor does, constitute legal advice or the formation of an attorney-client relationship.
The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. You should not act or rely on any information at this Web site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Any information that you send us in an e-mail message might not be confidential or privileged, and sending us an e-mail message will not make you a client of Lion Legal Services.
This Web site contains links to other resources on the Internet. The links are not intended to state or imply that Lion Legal Services sponsors or is affiliated or associated in any way with the information at those other Web sites.