You might think “Do I really like the idea that I don’t have my own personal attorney? No, I do not.”
Yes, you do!
Listen, in most law offices you only get one lawyer. He’s it. The main benefit is that you always talk to the same person as the case progresses. But that is a small benefit compared to all the downsides.
Here’s what that one lawyer is responsible for:
- ,the Talking to all potential clients that call in and making sure he’s bringing in enough money for the next month.
- Answering the phone/returning phone calls of all current clients (required work!)
- Actually working on his open cases – familiarizing himself with the facts, determining legal strategy, drafting legal documents,
- Communicating with current clients – updating them, providing advice and counsel.
- Communication with opposing attorneys – negotiating, presenting settlement terms.
- Researching – writing, reading case law.
- Preparing his clients for court.
- Preparing himself for court!
- Actually attending court (at which time he’s not in office to do all these other things!)
- Doing all billing and collecting on invoices.
- Paying all the bills.
It. Is. Impossible. To wear all the hats and perform all of those duties well.
Teamwork works better!
At Lion Legal Services, we recognize that we are better together than we are individually. Working together allows us to do all those things listed above exceptionally well, communicate with clients and always be prepared for court and available to other clients when one lawyer is in court.
You do not need a lawyer to lose. You need a team of lawyers to WIN.
You need a team to make the process of obtaining legal services as least stressful as possible. You want a Pride of Lion Lawyers to roar to your rescue!
We Can Help
If you are looking for effective legal representation in Arkansas that won’t break the bank, look for us at LionLegalServices.com. We will help you figure out your options and what the likely realistic result is in your circumstances. Say the word and we’ll come Roaring to the Rescue!
Call For A Free Case Evaluation
Case evaluations are completely free. Call Lion Legal Services today at (501) 227-ROAR (that’s 227-7627) or Email Us to set up a free consultation.