What happens to your money and assets and just regular stuff when you die? What happens if you’re just incapacitated—temporarily or permanently? Who is in charge? How does your money get spent? Does it go to the government for your nursing home care or do your children get it?
Everyone needs some kind of game plan for when he or she dies – and it doesn’t have to be complicated or intimidating.
Lion Legal Services crafts the best plans and promises the least complicated plan needed to accomplish your goals.
“Lion” Plans are better than any other law firms plans:
Lion Plans address “working-Arkansan” issues that are not traditionally included in estate planning such as real estate contract reviews, insurance analysis, memorial planning, car purchases, general tax consequences
Lion Plans include lifetime changes – this means if you find a mistake, change your mind, child, spouse, friend dies which changes your plan, you come back to us to modify, amend, re-do your plan at no charge, ever.
Once a client, always a client. Lion Plan clients have lifetime contract reviews for any of life’s issues – separating from your employer and want to make sure the severance agreement is fair? Call Lion Legal. Going to rent your house and need a rental agreement? Call Lion Legal.
Lion Legal provides revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, miller trusts, Medicaid planning, wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, beneficiary deeds, quitclaim deeds, limited liability companies, whatever is needed to accomplish your goals.
How much does Lion Planning cost?
- All fees are all-inclusive out-the-door pricing. Filing costs are additional—usually $25 to record deeds. A flat fee price is determined after a thorough consultation to determine the general strategy needed for your circumstances.
- Basic Lion plans start at $750 for a single person, $1,250 for a couple.
- The most complicated Medicaid planning and application fees can be as high as $10,000.
- The average family trust will run about $3,500.
- Prices depend on assets and how complicated the plan is, and will be determined in full before we set to work on your matter.